Friday, September 7, 2007

Staying cool

Last Friday we took the boys to Seal Beach to escape the heat. It was such a nice day over there, sunny but cool. I really think those people who live at the coast are on the something. When it's blistering hot here, it's only about 85 over there! Anyway, we had lots of fun at the beach. Both boys loved being in the water and letting the waves splash over them. No one got sunburnt at all, so I consider that a very successful day! Here are some pics and a video of us on our way home when we were all a little tired and the boys were somewhat giddy (you'll see what I mean!).







1 comment:

Jessica said...

Must be nice, Warren looked like he was having fun. John hated the beach...he's weird about getting dirty and the sand freaked him out. I have to come back to watch the video after I hook up the speakers to the new computer. Looked funny though!