Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Catch Up Pictures

A couple of weeks ago the boys and I trekked up to my mom's because my dad and Ryan were at a pastor's conference all week down here at our church. Here are some pictures from the week before my dad left.



My dad bought a new dirt bike. You can see how little it is with him on it. Can you guess who he hopes may ride it in a couple of years?



My mom bought Jake and Warren some new light-up Lightning McQueen shoes and one morning Warren wanted them on from the time he woke up until he went to bed. This is him eating breakfast complete with baseball hat, footie jammies and sandals. Cool guy.


Can you tell it was spaghetti night?

For the Shepherd's Conference, the seminary guys open up the first session singing a couple of hymns and this year the conference was live streamed so we were able to watch it on the computer! When they zoomed in a little bit we could see Ryan standing up there in the choir loft singing! The boys got quite a kick out of that.

More to come later!

No comments: