Monday, April 21, 2008

Boy + Boy + Boy = 3 Times the Fun

Hi all~

Been a while, I know. I haven't been especially busy this time during my absence, but you know how it goes. My friend Kelsey hit the nail on the head when she said she tends to go in spurts when it comes to blogging. I'm the same way.

Anyway, last weekend my mom and sister came in town for a baby shower for moi given by my good friend Shilo. I will post pictures of that later as soon as I can get my hands on some. Jess brought her boy of course, and the cousins had a blast playing together all weekend. Johnny seemed a bit overwhelmed at first, not quite knowing what to do with 2 very rambunctious kiddos, but he was soon in on the action. All the boys were sad when Johnny had to go back home and Warren is still asking, "Johnny go?" (translation= Where did Johnny go?) I only took 3 pictures the whole weekend, so again, as soon as I can get some pictures from my mom (hint, hint, Mom), I'll post more.

Kelsey gets another mention in this post because she has inspired me to re-discover the art of making picture mosaics! It is fantastic to be able to chunk a bunch of pictures together and save you all the grief of scrolling down my blog! So, for your viewing enjoyment...


Actually, those little pictures are difficult to see...I will work on this. You get the idea though. It was a hot day and the boys were out on the porch eating chocolate covered ice cream chunks. As you can tell, John was pretty intrigued by the fellas.

No comments: