Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Blueberry Streusel Masterpieces

Every so often, someone from church will stop by the church office with some goodies for the pastors, and last week we got some freshly picked blueberries—tons of them!  I made some muffins for my sister, and after that barely made a dent into the berry stash, found a recipe for Blueberry Streusel muffins out of my Southern Living Cookbook.  I’m kind of on a muffin kick lately and these are definitely the best that I’ve had in a long time! 

004

Looks yummy, no?  With a hint of lemon, these berry packed muffins were so delicious piping hot out of the oven.  It also used up most of the rest of the blueberries.  

                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally got in to the doctor to begin regular prenatal visits again.  I found a great midwife group at a local hospital.  I will deliver at the hospital with the midwife on call meeting me there.  I only have 9 weeks left…where has the time gone? 

                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’ll leave you with some oldies that never got posted.  These were taken this summer at my parent’s house when Aubrey was learning how to push the walker toy.  This is her excited face, and you have to imagine the “OH!” sound coming out, it was so funny watching her figure it out.

008 012

Until next time…

4 comments:

Jessica said...

2 blog posts in 4 days! Keep 'em coming!

Jen said...

I plan to! But we'll see how that goes...

G&S said...

We didn't get any blueberrt muffins, how sad! I'm sure they were DE-licious :). We have internet up as of this afternoon so don't have much time to write (of course had to look at the essentials in blogging (lol). It has been super challenging moving/painting with a one year old but am surviving!! Back to unpacking...

Love,
Me

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks