Monday, July 9, 2007

The Tornado

More on the personality of our Mr. Wo-Wo.


We all believe that the little tornado-like hair-do on the bottom of the back of his head is a foreshadow of things to come. It's funny to see how different the boys are, and the older Warren gets, the more apparent it becomes. The Jake-man has always been quite content to sit and play or read for a good long time, at least in baby- and toddler-time. Whereas Warren, a.k.a. The Tornado, only sits still when he is strapped into his chair for meals or sleeping. We may be in for quite a ride with this one folks, and praise the Lord that He's given us an authoritative Word on raising children; otherwise we might have had to ride out the growing up years hiding under our bed.

Here's a picture of the "Tornado."



The possibility of moving to Tornado Alley (in Kansas) is quite appropriate, I think.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

That's so cute, I never knew about the tornado theory! I can't wait to visit Friday!!!

Jamielynn said...

I love that picture...or should I say I love the tornado!!!