Saturday, July 28, 2007

Special Double Day

Good Morning Everyone!

Today is me and my hubby's 6th anniversary. I know 6 years really isn't all that long in the grand scheme of things, but it's simply amazing to see all that has happened in these last 6 years...5 times a movin', 2 new babies, 1 little kitty, 2 birthday fish, many new friends, and one great seminary adventure! That about sums things up. The one constant thread that we've seen is the Lord's providential hand guiding our whole life. He's provided for everything we need and blessed us beyond measure. Speaking of one of those special blessings...


It's Warren's 1st Birthday today!



What a funny guy...he adds so much to our little family and I can't imagine life without him, or any of us for that matter.

So Ryan and I will be going out to dinner and a movie tonight while the boys play with Grandma and Grandpa. A whole evening to ourselves...I almost can't remember what that's like! (For the record, I wouldn't change anything about it either.)

Enjoy your weekend all!

2 comments:

Jamielynn said...

OK so I have not been on blogger for a while, and I love all your updates. Cutest pictures ever, and Happy birthday to sweet boy, and Happy 6 years!!!

G&S said...

Miss the little guys :(. And love how you did that pic, very nice! I posted a comment down below too. Happy late Birthday Woh Woh!

Love,
G&S