Saturday, February 2, 2008

The Narrowing of the Gender Gap

Even though ultrasound pictures are fuzzy and usually don't mean anything except to the parents, I thought I'd share a picture with you of our baby GIRL!


I was totally shocked when the ultrasound technician said girl! Statistically our chances were extremely high for another boy, so I guess that's what I was expecting. Ryan had a great explanation for it though. He said it's like when the weatherman tells you there is a 75% chance of rain and of course it doesn't rain. Well, a nurse friend once told me that when you have 2 children of the same sex, you have a 75% chance of having a 3rd of the same, and of course this time it's a girl.

We're thrilled though, and we know that this girl will be one tough cookie growing up with her brothers, and perhaps the best part of all is that her brothers will scare away all the boys that come looking for her! Can't wait to meet you baby girl!

2 comments:

Summer said...

Yea a little girl!!! I'm so excited for you guys.

G&S said...

Was praying for a baby GIRL!! God must want to spice up the Trzeciak family a bit :). She will be darling. So estactic for you both! We should seriously look into how we are going to hook our two little ones up!

~Shilo