Sunday, February 17, 2008

Still Here

Greetings long lost ones...

I know I said I'd do better at posting, but the last couple of weeks have been brutal. It's been a sick house around here with no time or inclination to turn on the computer and post pictures that I haven't taken. We all came down with terrible colds that seemed to last forever. I ended up with an ear infection requiring a trip to urgent care because I thought my head would explode. After a round of antibiotics I am pleased to say that my ear infection (and sinus infection that developed later) are cleared and I feel much better. The only remnants of our illnesses are a few sniffles and the remaining Kleenex boxes around the house. As my husband reminded me, our sicknesses should always highlight our frailty and fallen human condition and dependence on our Lord. But still, it really really stinks feeling icky!

Hope you all are doing well out there. My belly is growing, I'll have Ryan take a picture soon. The boys are doing great, Jake's so excited about a sister that he really thinks we should name Fred. Never mind that it's a boy's name, he thinks it's perfect.

Good night!

No comments: