Friday, August 10, 2007

A Passion...

One of my passions is politics. Perhaps some of you may not know that, but I do care deeply about this country and its future. I've been following pretty closely the race for the 2008 President and Mike Huckabee is standing out more and more and a very exciting candidate. He was a Baptist minister for much of his adult life and then turned to politics, being the governor of Arkansas from 1996-2007. He made some incredible changes to the state which you can read about on his website. So anyway, here is a YouTube video compilation of the best of Mike Huckabee. It's around 8 minutes and well worth the watch.


3 comments:

Jessica said...

I really like Mike Huckabee too, that was a great compilation of his stuff.

Jen said...

yeah buddy!

Jamielynn said...

Sorry i have not been on for a while...but it looks like you guys are doing great. Tell the family I said hello!!