Friday, August 17, 2007

Spits

That's Warren's new nickname according to my mom. He spits all the time. Especially when he's angry. And frustrated. And mad. It's gross. It's not just the cute little raspberry noise that babies do when experimenting with their mouths. It's the full on saliva-draining-out-of-the-mouth-in-mass-quantities-spray-it-everywhere-spitting. It was actually kind of cute at first, but now we have discovered it is a defiance/rebellion thing, so we are trying to put a stop to it. Not an easy thing with a very strong-willed baby.

On a drier note, he's become quite the little adventurer and climber. He loves to climb up and over the coffee table just for the fun of it. It scared us all at first, but he still has not had a major tumble off the table and it's nearly impossible to keep him off of it, so we just laugh when he does it. The other day I witnessed this scene unfolding at the toy box:



What a funny guy.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That's so funny! I'm glad I don't have a spitter...yet. Now that I've said it, my next child will be a strong-willed, sleepless, spitting, screaming, climbing, rough and tumbling boy! doh!