Friday, August 17, 2007

Swimming

Last week we had the fun pleasure of being able to go swimming at my aunt & uncle's house 2 days. My mom and I took the boys last Thursday and Ryan and I went 2 days later on Saturday. The boys had a very fun time and Jake quickly got over his fear of the big pool, as shown in this photo! This is my cousin Josh with Jake in the picture.






On Saturday we had quite a scare with Jake when Ryan saw him under the water struggling to get to the top. He had fallen in during the few seconds we weren't watching. Ryan quickly jumped in and got him out and the Lord thankfully spared Jake. While we didn't forget it soon, Jake was once again jumping in the water after a few minutes. Brave boy.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You forgot to mention on the phone that I almost had one less nephew...kind of a big detail! I'm so glad he's okay, and John is never learning to swim now! (wait, that would defeat the purpose)