Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Old Stuff

As I was looking over the pictures I've taken this past month, I realized I forgot to post a few that I wanted you all to see. (Ok, so it's more than a few...)
First: Pancake Breakfast! Every year the local Arcadia Fire Department has a pancake breakfast fundraiser and this was our 3rd year going. The boys love climbing all over the trucks and old police cars. You know, kid heaven, especially for Warren who is SO into fire gucks right now.




Second: Baby Gym! Both boys were able to attend this session (8 weeks long) because Warren was old enough for a class! Our church does 4 sessions a year, next one starting in September. It's a real treat for them to be able to do this every Thursday, they just love it. And a bonus this year is that Daddy can come in to the gym to see them in between chapel and classes!







Third: Shepherd Boys. Enough said.





Man these guys are cute...



And just yesterday: Water Time! It was the last of the hot days yesterday, so we got outside to get drenched. The boys kept me nice and cool by wetting my feet every so often, which is very important if you're just about to pop with baby in 100 degree weather. Fun stuff!





Steve is always close by when we're outside, keeping a wary eye on the boys.












Ryan, Jake and I are on our way to the Dodger game tonight with Glen & Shilo. We're not taking the little guy, it's too hard trying to keep him in a seat. He gets to play with Grammy and Papa instead and go to bed on time!

We can't believe Baby Girl (yet unnamed, any suggestions?) will be here in 4 weeks! Or less, but probably more with my history of being past my due date. We are all eager to see what life with three 3 and under will be like. Hectic to be sure, but so sweet.

Our love to all!

No comments: