Friday, May 30, 2008

Another Week Gone

Thanks for all the name suggestions, they were extremely "helpful." We still haven't narrowed down a middle name, but are probably going to settle on Rachel for the first name. Hey, we still have 2 weeks, no pressure.

2 weeks-yikes. I made a list of the things I need to do, currently there are 7, but I took care of the dresser situation and washed all the new clothes, so 6 items remain. Ryan will be home in T minus 2 1/2 hours, so we'll take care of some of the rest today. It doesn't seem real that we will have a new baby here very soon.

We were at our landlord's house yesterday for a bit and they had a baby at the end of December. I forgot how wiggly little babies are!

So my plan for the summer when the boys are needing to be somewhere away from the house (because they have too much energy for this small space) is to just send them downstairs in our nice big yard to play, but as of right now the gate surrounding the house and yard is broken and we live one house down from a pretty busy street. Bummer. I guess we'll have to invest in some shock collars to keep them in the perimeter. Maybe we can borrow Billy's (my parent's dog).

That's all for now. We'll keep you all updated on the wee one!

No comments: