Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Day of Love!

My mother-in-law is rubbing off on me.  I’ve had our kitchen table decorated for Valentine’s Day most of the week.  The boys were sooo excited to see all the goodies.  My MIL is very into decorating for occasions and I’ve realized that it really does make the occasion/holiday seem more special.  And it’s just fun too.

021

This morning I made pink heart buttermilk pancakes, so yummy.  We’re doing haircuts now (well, Ryan is cutting the boys’ hair, then I’ll do his after) and for dinner I’m making them a dish that I know they love, which means they’ll eat it, which is different from most every other night.  I figure they could have a full belly on the love day.  I’m also making heart shaped rice krispy treats; I found a silicone heart mold at Target this week, can’t wait to try it out. 

Alrighty, have a great day celebrating loved ones!

Addendum: I suspect most of you probably just want to see pictures of my kids rather than reading my blah blah blah about Valentine’s Day, so here you go!

001 

006

011

Bye!

No comments: