Wednesday, October 28, 2009

He’s Here!

After an unexpectedly long labor, Daniel Ryan made it!  He was born last night at 11:30 p.m. and was our 2nd heaviest baby at 7 lbs 7 oz, and a short little guy measuring 18.5”.  He’s completely healthy and right now as I type is in the very capable hands of his big brother Jake.  We thank the Lord for another beautiful addition to our family. 

And what you’ve been waiting for…

010

014

First bath by Nurse Judy.  She was awesome.

025 030

The boys are so thrilled with their little brother!  We are set to go home this afternoon, something I’m very happy about!  I’ll post more as soon as I can, but don’t hold your breath…you know how it is. :)

Bye!

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

He's adorable! Congratulations.

KNJ said...

Congrats! So excited for you guys!!! I love the pics of the big brothers holding him - just priceless. :)

Julie said...

He's wonderful! I love you all. Mom

Jessica said...

Woohoo! He's the only reason I might want to leave GA and come home :)

Lauren said...

So precious! Congrats!

Summer said...

Congrats on a new little addition to your family. He is adorable!

G&S said...

I miss him & his mommy already. Can't wait till Tuesday!!!

~Shi

Kindra and David said...

He is so handsome! What an adorable baby boy! Congratulations!