Saturday, May 12, 2007

A first--a family blog

Hi all! I got the idea of creating a web log of our family from my cousin Johnny's wife, Jamie (thank you!). I'm looking forward to updating this site with pictures and letting you know what is going on in our lives. I haven't made up my mind completely yet, but I am thinking about just using this blog for showing off pictures of my cute boys instead of using Snapfish. I like the idea of a blog better because that way I am able to write about us too, which is not possible on Snapfish.



It makes me feel so "internet proficient" to say that I've got my own blog! I hope everyone enjoys the updates and feel free to let me know what you think.


FYI: This picture was taken at our annual seminary banquet in March, held at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library. We had a great time out with all of our friends.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Jenn, your "blog" is fantastic!
You're a beginner and you are already a "pro" Good Job! Judy

Tmonay said...

Hey jenn, this is a great idea and I love it. But Pat and I are doing great out here. Just trying to finsh school strong and all that good stuff. But talk to you soon.

In His Adventure
Taylor

Judith Shoemaker said...

Ji, Jen and Ryan. Welcome to the world of blogging. It's a wonderful way of keeping in touch. God bless you both as you continue your journey in ministry.

Anonymous said...

cool beans...I want one! how do I start one? then I could shut down myspace and cafemom and have only one to keep up with

Anonymous said...

Pretty cool! Maybe I'll start one too. Pictures of Billy, Pete and Baxter. And my wonderful grandsons.

Jamielynn said...

HEY JEN!!! Ya this makes me so happy. Its about time we all keep in touch. Tell Jess and your mom they definatly need to set one up. So good to finally meet you and your cute family. Hope you guys can come see us soon!!!

Anonymous said...

You did a really nice job with this! Your boys are adorable. Will you be coming to CV for the summer? What does Ryan want to do after graduation?

Cindy