Monday, May 21, 2007

Meeting the Fam


Last weekend my cousin (who I haven't seen since my wedding!) and his wife and baby came out to southern CA for a visit. They were celebrating a couple of things and decided to make the trek out here from Mesa, AZ. It was great to see them and meet Jamie and Carly. We all went out to lunch at Cheesecake Factory and had a fabulous time, and we can't wait to go out and visit them. My cousin, Johnny, looks just like his dad, my dad's brother.

The cousins (John and Jen) and Carly & Jake


Us 4 Trzeciak's

Jamie, Johnny, and Carly at the beach

1 comment:

Jamielynn said...

Sorry I have not commented in a while. We went to St. Johns this weekend. I love your cute fish. That is funny they do that. Thanks for this last blog post. We hope you guys come see us soon. We will have to go back to Cali again soon too.