Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Boy Stuff

After dinner Tuesday Jake and my dad built a fort. This morning I started taking it apart to put the blocks away and quickly realized from Jake's reaction that this fort will be a permanent fixture (at least for a while).



After dinner Wednesday night, Jake decided he wanted to go for a ride on my dad's motorcycle. My dad told him he couldn't ride unless he had a helmet on, so Jake went and got it out of the garage and wanted to put it on! He had a blast and they rode for about 15 minutes up and down our street. I thought Jake looked like a Storm Trooper, only with a black helmet instead of white!

It's been a busy week!

1 comment:

Summer said...

Jake is such a cutie! And my goodness he looks like you! You know I was thinking about letting the kids in my summer class create a fort for their reading corner. I have a feeling if they do, I might be in it more than them!