Friday, June 29, 2007

Dog Beds and Jammies

Warren discovered Billy's (the dog) bed. He likes to get up on it and roll around and play. I'm a little grossed out by it because it (naturally) smells like dog and Warren is covered in dog hair when he's done, but he has so much fun on the super-comfy dog bed that I just couldn't ruin all his fun.



As anyone who has spent at least 2 minutes with Jake will know, he loves the movie Cars. He's only seen maybe 3 or 4 movies in his whole life, and this one in Jake's words is "really really good." He's crazy for anything Cars and currently has a lunchbox, playing cars, books, silverware, a plate, bowl, and cup, underwear, and a sticker book that all bear something Cars-ish. So it seemed fitting that Grandma get him some jammies to match his other paraphernalia, which were a big hit.


I tell ya folks, it sure is fun having these boys.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm leaving a comment...

Jen said...

gee thanks sis. I'll remember that...