Sunday, June 10, 2007

Odds & Ends

We made it! After leaving only an hour behind schedule Saturday morning (11:00 a.m.) we had a pretty uneventful drive and arrived at 5:30 to Grandma and Grandpa's house. Jake could hardly contain his excitement as we pulled up into the driveway and saw Grandpa walk out of the house! We had a nice time at church this morning and saw lots of friends from our Castro Valley church.




On another note, Warren discovered he loves riding Jake's motorcycle. I put him on it and he held on tight enough for me to let go of him and push him down the driveway! Jake thought it was very funny that Wo-Wo was riding his bike. Here's a pic.



Since he started wearing shoes, Warren is balancing longer and longer after he lets go of furniture. Oh the trouble we'll be in with 2 walking terrors!



1 comment:

Jamielynn said...

OK I just love your boys. They dont come any cuter. Thanks for the diaper cake instructions. I am so excited to have a shower to go to so I can make one. You are such a good blogger. I have been a slacker. I will try to do better. Tell the family we said hello!!!