Friday, June 8, 2007

Up to my eyeballs...

Even though we're not packing up our whole house, there is still so much to do! We're leaving everything behind except for clothes and toys because we will be coming back here after the summer. I'm thankful that my mom is here to help me out while I finish last minute stuff. Tonight my in-laws are bringing over dinner so that they can see the boys one last time before we leave; I know Jake will miss them dearly. And how true it is 'when it rains it pours.' Our fish tank went kaput last night so I had to go out and get a new one today! As if I had time for that! As if I have time to be writing a post! I suppose that means I better go. Goodbye little house, see you in 10 weeks!

1 comment:

Summer said...

It has been great reading about what you've been up to and seeing the pictures of your boys. They are so adorable! I'm so happy that you and Ryan are doing well. Enjoy your summer...take time to relax and have fun! :)