Friday, June 6, 2008

A Whole New World

Even after being home for over a day now, I can't tell you how thankful I am to be here and not at the hospital! I strongly prefer my own bed and privacy. I still can't believe Aubrey came this early and that we're already home! It's been a fun time getting used to 3 little ones around here. Crazy, but fun. My mom is here helping us out...cooking, cleaning up, playing with the boys, holding the girl. Anyway, here are a couple more pictures to show you. It is so different having pink clothes and blankets and pillows, a whole new world.


7 comments:

Natalie said...

yay for my new niece!! I am so excited to get to meet you next week!

Carolyn M said...

That is so wonderful to hear! Hope you are having fun! I can't wait to meet her:)

The Trainer said...

Yay, God has smiled on you guys! He is so kind, and gently leads those who are with young! What a treasure. Oh, and I love the ginormous "not-a-boy" bow on her head! =)

Summer said...

Congrats! She is adorable. I love how the boys are just watching over her in the pictures....it's precious! May God continue to bless you and your family.

G&S said...

She's heeeeeeere!!! Yay, Glen and I feel spoiled to have held her already. You'll be a sweet mommy to your new baby girl Jen, a whole new world :). Missed you at the shower today. Love you amiga~

Shilo :)

*** said...

All I can say is WOW! She is beautiful and I love love love her name. I bet it is so fun dressing her! I hope you are feeling good, it must be so much work keeping up with your boys and now to have a new born, geez girl! But is so worth it huh. take care.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet tiny peanut in her GIRL boppy...precious indeed, Ryan and Jen.