Monday, June 9, 2008

Some Pictures






Those boys sure love their baby sister! Aubrey is doing great. I'm actually having to wake her up at night to feed her, which is quite a treat if you know anything about our boys' sleeping habits. Her eyes were wide open today taking everything in, including her brothers' craziness! My mom has been here since Aubrey was born, cooking for us and entertaining the little rascals, and I'm sure I don't have to tell you all what a blessing that has been. I don't know what we would have done without her.

Thanks for all the calls, emails and prayers, we so appreciate all of it!

1 comment:

KNJ said...

love the picture in the bouncy seat... she looks so tiny! soon her little legs will be hanging off the edge and kicking away and you'll wonder where that bitty baby went! :) can't wait to hold her!