Saturday, August 16, 2008

New Pictures

Happy Weekend everyone. Just a quick note-my sister had her baby on Thursday night. I don't have any pictures because I haven't seen her yet! If you want to see pics, just hop on over to her blog on my family and friends blogroll. Congrats Jess and Isaac, girls are so fun!


Yesterday the kids and I met my dear friend Kelsey and her kids at a park that is about halfway between the 2 of us. We had to find a midway point to meet because we live so far away from each other unfortunately. Kelsey has a boy, Aiden, who is a month and a half older than Warren, so all 3 boys enjoy playing together and Kelsey's daughter is about 8 months, so we just enjoyed hanging out with the girls on a picnic blanket. It was a very lovely day, except for the giant beetles that were dive-bombing us of course! I got a cute picture of the babies:


Last Friday, another dear friend came over, Shilo, and she brought her new baby Micah. We've already decided Micah and Aubrey are a match made in heaven, and the two confirmed it when they kept trying to hold hands! We had a great day together and will miss the Thompson's so much when they move to Seattle in a couple of weeks (sniff sniff).

And here are just some super cute pictures I've taken over the last week or so of my own bunch.

Bath times are finally fun! She didn't like them for a while.

Warren talking on the phone to daddy while he was on a break from studying.

The possessiveness (is that a word?) of Warren toward his blankey is the stuff of legend, so when he shared it with his baby sister, it was a huge step for him! He kept covering and uncovering her, it was adorable. Doesn't she look thrilled?

I always just miss the big grin, but this is still such a cute face!

Aubrey was smiling and cooing at her new friend, the bouncy chair critter!

No comments: