Thursday, July 31, 2008

And More

I guess most of the pictures I was thinking I had are on mom's camera, so as soon as I get those I'll post them too. But here are the ones I had.

My mom and I were having a blast watching Aubrey holding her head up and making cute smiley faces!


Shooting guns was something my sister and I did lots of when we were growing up, so of course my dad had to continue the tradition with our guys! (It's just a pellet gun, for those of you who might be a little worried!)




Cuddling on the hammock. It was chilly that evening so Warren had to cover up with his Cowboy quilt!




And my favorite picture of the little guys.

1 comment:

G&S said...

Such cuteness invades this blog, LOVED reading and seeing the pics!! Can't wait to hang out next Friday with you all :).

Love,
Fellow mommy