Thursday, July 31, 2008

As Promised

So I've been playing with the photo options on the computer, and so far so good. I like this system better than what we had before, it's a little more user-friendly.


Here's Aubies and I wearing matching stripey purple.




Well I'll start with a couple of pictures from before we even left on vacation. When my parents came to visit a week before we went up there, my dad bought the boys some water guns. They had a wild wet weekend needless to say.




And here's a few more random cute ones.

























They boys & girl in the morning.






Warren's 2nd Birthday party (the first one) was at Grammy & Papa's house and included lots of baseball stuff, fun family, and unseasonably chilly weather (which made us very happy!). Oh, plus a new bike, which was the highlight of the party.




Ok, I'm going to end this post and put up more pictures in the next one. Ciao.

No comments: