Thursday, September 4, 2008

2 For 3

What is with our kids (2 out of 3) sleeping like this? Pretty funny.


Actually, in Warren's case, maybe he's airing out the RINGWORM that's on his neck! Yep, so gross. In good taste, I won't post a picture of what it looks like because you all would probably have to make a beeline for the bathroom. I'm taking him in to the doctor in the morning because it's rapidly spreading.


Last night Ryan went to tuck the boys in while I was feeding Aubrey and this is what he saw:


Pretty good flash to light up the whole room like that. I couldn't see anything through the view finder thingy, but the picture came out great!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Can't you keep your kids in bed?

Jen said...

very funny...easier said than done!

Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness - THAT is hilarious. My kids have yet to fall asleep in an awekward place...I keep waiting for the day! LOL.