Saturday, October 11, 2008

4 Months!

Another month come and gone. This past month has been so much fun because Aubrey is grinning all the time and at practically everyone. She's been laughing out loud if you get her in just the right tickle spot, she's discovered Steve, she's sleeping from 8:30 p.m. to 6:30 a.m. (almost) without interruption, she is still crazy about her brothers and follows them (with her eyes of course) around the room, and is quite the snuggle bug. What a joy this little girl is to us! Here are a couple 4 month shots, and since there are getting to be so many, I'm going to stop posting the month shots side by side. I think I'll just do the newborn, and whatever month bday it is. And of course, the boys had to get in on the picture action, so there are some great ones with Aubrey as well. Enjoy!




1 comment:

Julie said...

These are precious!!! E-mail them to me please so I can get prints. Can't wait to see (and cuddle, hug and kiss on) those kids.