Friday, October 17, 2008

What Month is it?

So my calendar says October the 17th. Now, normally when I think of October, I think of fall setting in, the days becoming cooler, the leaves turning brilliant colors (in other parts of the country that is, not in CA), and jeans and jackets.

Nope. Not here. My little desktop icon that shows the current temperature says at this precise moment that it is 94* in Temple City. That, my friends, is h-h-hot. *sigh* Good thing we still have lots of Otter Pops left in the freezer, cause it looks like we'll need them today!

1 comment:

G&S said...

I think I just might have the solution for you...moving to Washington perhaps?? I know it might be a CRAZY (!) idea but I think you might like it. And there is a cool baby who wants to see his future girlfiend :).

So want to catch up again on Thursday around 3ish? Just let me know on our blog.

Love yas'!
~ST