Sunday, January 18, 2009

Nail Salon

For my birthday Part 1, my mother-in-law, who believes birthdays should last at least a week long, took me to get a pedicure and I had a very hard time understanding the girl who was doing mine.  There was one time she kept asking something and I never did figure out what she said, I sort of smiled and shrugged.  Seriously, what are you supposed to do in that situation?  Anyway, I immediately thought of Anjelah Johnson.  If you’ve never seen her Nail Salon video, you’re in for a real treat.  This is an extended video with some things in the beginning I hadn’t seen before.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Haha, I love the part atthe end when she goes off in Vietnamese and then tells her she said something nice instead, lol! They SO do that at those places too!