Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Outta Steam

Hey everyone!  As the title suggests, I’ve lost steam for the blog.  I have so much to post and write about, but I’m know I’m not going to get to it all.  So I’ve decided to just cover the highlights with pictures.

We’ve all been sick over the Christmas break, which was a bummer, but really, is there a better time to be sick?  I think not, since Ryan didn’t have to miss any school or work, and there was lots of family around to entertain little ones.  We were up at my parent’s for Christmas and New Years (which was spent watching a movie and going to bed early).  We had so much fun, but after almost 2 weeks away from home, it was time to leave. 

I promise I will update the theme of the blog soon too, I know Christmas is over. 

Well, here we go, beginning from before we even left for vacation.

004

Talk about a cutie!  And happy.  One thing Aubrey is is very happy.

 

 

 

005

Brian and Christi got the boys Buzz Lightyear hands!  They love high-fiving with them.

 

 

 

011My parents came down for our church’s awesome Christmas concert and to deliver NEW (to us) COUCHES! No more nasty old ripped couch!  Thanks mom & dad.

DSC03012

Aubrey fell in love with Billy and loved to grab on to him.  Billy was very patient and endured it well, even when she tried to take his chewy.

DSC03019

DSC03020

030

 

Warren’s new saxophone.  He plays that thing all the time.

 

 

DSC03053

 

Aubrey studying Grandpa--I just love this one, it’s so sweet.

 

027

 

The boys with their new camo hats and jackets.

 

 

 

 

017

DSC03083

They each got stick ponies too.  Cute little cowboys.

DSC03077

Of course no trip to Grandpa’s is complete without a motorcycle ride!  We bundled them up, found some of my mom’s gloves and off they went!

And how about one more great one of Aubrey loving on Billy:

DSC03089 I also have some fantastic videos of Aubrey crawling, Aubrey bouncing, and the boys riding ponies, but they will have to wait.  Dinner’s a’waiting.

I’m off gallivanting this weekend with Aubrey up to Washington to visit my sister and friend Shilo.  I can’t wait!  Hope ya’ll have a great weekend too!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I know you don't see it yet but you're going to crack up when we put those little girls next to each other and see how alike they are! You'll see, it's true...Aubrey has my hairline and cowlick!

Summer said...

It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I love Aubrey's smile. It's so contagious! :D

Lindsay said...

oh - a GIRL trip! How fun. :-) I can't wait to be able to do that someday. :-) We'll "see" you when you get back - and no worries - it seems most people hae lost some bloggy steam over break. It happens to the best of us - perhaps we're just finally getting our priorities in order?? :-)