Thursday, November 13, 2008

Awww….

loveyourblog_thumb2 

My bloggy buddy Lindsay at Our Lives in a Nutshell bestowed this award upon my blog, thanks!  I’ve been following her blog for several months now and love it for several reasons: she tells great and hilarious stories about her cute kids, she takes great pictures that she shares, and of course, Tasty Tuesday!  And I get to listen to David Archuleta every time I check out her blog.  Awesome.

Here are the rules for getting this blog love:

  1. Name 5 things you love
  2. Pass this award on to 5 blogs you love.
  3. Link back to the giver’s blog, and tell how fabulous they are.

So, here are my 5 things:

  1. I love reading.  I am currently reading John Adams by David McCullough (such a great read, plus I’m learning so much about the birth of our nation), and The Sovereignty of God by A.W. Pink.  This is a book that I would love to devour in an evening, but I’m reading it slowly, one chapter at a time, in order to glean as much good stuff as possible.  This has become, for me, a book that I think every single person who names the name of Christ should read.  It’s an oldie, first published in 1928, but goodie and reads as if it was written this morning and is extremely relevant for our lives today.
  2. I love little girl clothes way more than I thought I would.
  3. I love the hour between 1 and 2 p.m. when all the children are sleeping and the house is quiet. 
  4. I love taking Jake to The Master’s Kids Tuesdays at church and watching him have a blast playing with the other kids and learning so much.
  5. I love pasta of all kinds.

That’s all, it was actually pretty hard to narrow that down to just 5.  I love lots of things (and people).

Now, I award the bloggy love to:

The Stegman Family – My sister’s family blog.  I love seeing pictures of my nephew and niece since we don’t get to visit with them very often.

Whatsoever Things are True – Another new bloggy bud, actually Lauren is my sister’s friend.  I enjoy following the ins and outs of her family life as well.  I blog-stalked her for a while before I came out in the open about it.

The Hopeful Sandersons – A fellow seminary family.  We’ve been following their baby’s story since she was born a little over 3 months ago.

Tales of the Munch Bunch – Now I know Kurt and Julie don’t know I follow their blog!  They are a family at our church and Ryan knows Kurt through seminary and Children’s Ministries.  She has some very funny tales to tell about their family of 7.

Thompson Tales – My super good friend Shilo and fam.  They moved away (sniff sniff) to Washington so this is the best way to stay up on pictures of Aubrey’s betrothed, Micah.

The end.  Now go check out these blogs!

1 comment:

G&S said...

Ahhhhh yes, Aubrey's betrothed...Micah. Micah & Aubrey Thompson, has a nice ring to it I dare say! I feel quite honored to make the 'blog' list :). Love the new font too!

~Shi