Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lots of Pictures

I am so behind on picture posting, so I’m just going to do lots right here and now. And you’ll love it. Here we go.

Aubrey is so into her toes right now. She loves to grab onto them and shove them in her mouth, so we often find her like this:

021 023

006 010

029Kidspace! We went last weekend to Kidspace, a children’s science/discovery museum in Pasadena with Grammy & Papa, Christi and her girls, and the 3 littles and me. It was lots of fun, lots of discovering, and lots of getting wet.

034

Jakers climbing on the wall.

030Warren riding a tricycle.

036Driving a Jeep

032

More climbing!

For Master’s Kids I made the kid’s snack (rice krispie turkey balls) and let the boys at home do a test run to “make sure they tasted ok.” They did.

014 013

We then had our Thanksgiving Dessert Social (for Master’s Kids). The kids put on a little Indian & Pilgrim play for the moms…too cute! Jake was an adorable little Indian.

045 021 022

(No comments from the peanut gallery about my eyes being closed…it’s a little problem I have for those who may not know) :)

And last but not least…you may remember that Warren used to get stuck under the red chair when he started scooting around before he could crawl forward. His little sister is now following suit. It is simply hilarious.

003

Ok, I think that about covers it for now. I hope you are well and have a wonderful Thanksgiving season!

2 comments:

The Hackett Family said...

Hi Jennifer,

Seeing pictures of your little Aubrey is making me want another baby (she is sooooo cute)!

Lindsay said...

I love that video! Adorable.