Saturday, November 1, 2008

Live Writer

Hello all-

I’m trying a new “system”, uhh, “way to blog”…I have no idea what to call it.  Anyway,  my online friend Lindsay told me about Live Writer after I mentioned I was having spacing issues with Blogger so I’m giving it a try. 

Here’s a picture we just took with out web cam.  Does anyone else out there have a webcam that we could talk to?

183309

Yes, that is a light on Jake’s head, he’s been wearing it all day.  Warren broke his earlier on.  Aunt Pam gave the boys these last Christmas and they still love them.

Well, this Live Writer thing is pretty cool, lots more features than blogger.  Thanks Lindsay!  Sorry I missed Tasty Tuesday last week, I was out of town, but looking forward to this week!

By the way, it’s my favorite day of the year today/tomorrow with the end of daylight savings…one extra hour to sleep…yes!!

2 comments:

Glendora Friends Church said...

Tell Jake that I love those lights, too.

G&S said...

Hey, I have a webcam! But I haven't used it yet...hmmmm :/.