Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tasty Tuesday

Our Lives In a Nutshell

So for this TT and the next we’re doing Thanksgiving themed foods.  Delicious!  I got this recipe from my husband’s aunt, and boy is divine.  It is so yummy that you’d think it was a dessert, but it’s mostly carrots so it qualifies as a side dish! 

Carrot Soufflé

Ingredients:

  • 1 stick butter, softened
  • 2 cups cooked baby carrots
  • 2 T. flour
  • 1 t. baking powder
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1/2 t. cinnamon

Directions:

  • Mix all ingredients in blender until fluffy.
  • Bake at 400* for 15 minutes, then at 350* for another 30 minutes.

Enjoy!

BTW-this is my 200th post…go Trzeciak Chatter!

2 comments:

Summer said...

Wow! 200 posts. I've had my blog for a few years now, and I do believe you will out-post me! I just checked and I only have 202. I seriously thought I had a lot more than that. :)

I think I may have to try this recipe later this week. It sounds sooooo yummy!

Lindsay said...

oH - that sounds soooo nummy! Not to mention, easy peasy! Thanks!! I maybe have to test-drive that this weekend :-)