Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday Funnies

Aubrey has turned into a growler.  She loves to grunt and growl, and she thinks it’s so funny!  It’s nice to have a baby who entertains herself.  She especially likes to growl when she wakes up.  I was attempting to get this on video the other day and I got the tail end of the grunting when she discovered me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You may or may not know this about me, but every Monday you can find me singing, “It’s just another manicure Monday” to the tune of “Manic Monday” by The Bangles.  It drives me crazy that it’s in my head all day, but it’s how I remember to cut the kids’ nails on a regular basis.  Mondays are manicure days.  Catchy eh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now please, promise me you’ll never reveal to Warren when he’s older what I’m about to show you, it would embarrass him beyond compare!  The boys got these plastic teeth from the grocery store and Warren thought it would be a good idea to wear them on the potty.  No, we’re not quite potty training yet, but every once in a while he will agree to sit on the toilet and squirt out a drop or two in exchange for some chocolate chips.

003 

Notice the drool dripping down his chest…apparently it’s somewhat difficult to keep your green plastic teeth AND drool in your mouth at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And finally, Ryan discovered how to keep crazy rollie baby from rolling off the bed:

006

A cage!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Check back tomorrow for another scrumptious Thanksgiving-themed Tasty Tuesday (do you like the alliteration?)!!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh my - those teeth are hilarious....I LOVE that you clip nails EVERY Monday!! I always look at my daughters and say I need to cut them, but then forget. :-)

The cage is hilarious!

I couldn't view the video...but it could be my connection.

Can't wait to see what you've got for tomorrow!!

Jen said...

I just tried the video, and it's working on my end. If anyone else is having problems, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Lindsay-I can't wait to see what YOU have for tomorrow, love your recipes.

G&S said...

So stinkin' cute!!! And guess what? Micah is growling more too, started about a week ago (lol). Loved catching up on everything with the blogster, it's been awhile...I was having withdrawels! So good to talk with you today, hope Jake's fiesta was fun. He is getting so so big Jen. Your such a good mommy :).

Love yas',
ST